VMX-pi for FRC Documentation is comprised of the same documentation used for official competition FRC Robot Programming, as well as some VMX-pi unique documentation.
What’s the Same
FRC Robot Programming on VMX-pi is designed to be as similar as possible to programming an FRC Robot using the official competition platform, documented by the Current FRC Documentation References.
VMX-pi plus Raspberry Pi is designed to be smaller, less-expensive and with greater processing capabilities than the official competition FRC Robot platform; the following documentation is specific to programming a FRC Robot on a VMX-pi platform:
- VMX-pi Firmware Installation
- VMX_FRC Raspberry Pi Software Configuration
- Raspberry Pi Network Configuration for FRC
- Installing VSCode on a Development Computer
- Creating a Getting Started WPI Library Robot Application
- Configuring a VSCode project for VMX-pi
- Building and Deploying the Robot Application
- Controlling a VMX-pi FRC Robot using the FRC Driver Station
- VMX-pi IO Map for FRC
- VMX-pi Digital Communication Port Map for FRC
- Accessing Commonly-used Devices