Sophisticated Motion Processing
- High Accuracy, Low-latency Yaw, Pitch and Roll Angles
- Automatic Accelerometer/Gyroscope Calibration
- Gravity-corrected Linear Acceleration
- High-sensitivity Motion Detection
- Tilt-compensated Compass Heading
- 9-Axis absolute heading w/Magnetic disturbance detection
- Configurable Update Rate from 4 to 200Hz
Easy to Use
- Plug-n-Play Installation via RoboRIO MXP Interface
- USB, TTL UART, I2C and SPI communication interfaces
- RoboRIO libraries and sample code
- Tools for Magnetometer Calibration
- Conformal-coated circuit board
- A custom navX-MXP enclosure can be created with a 3D printer using provided Enclosure design files
- Alternatively, the navX-MXP enclosure can be purchased online.
- board schematics and bill of materials.
- The Eclipse IDE and a free version of an ARM compiler can be downloaded for those wishing to customize the firmware.
- Firmware updates can be easily downloaded to the navX-MXP circuit board via the USB port.