The navXUI Source Code is Open-Source and can be customized using the following instructions:
- Download and install the free Processing development environment. NOTE: the current navXUI code is compatible with version 3.0beta5 of the Processing development environment.
- Checkout the navX MXP source code on GitHub.
- Copy the contents of the navX-MXP source code’s ‘processing’ directory to <User Directory>\Processing directory.
- Open the Processing IDE and then open the navXUI sketch via the File->Sketchbook menu.
- Compile/Run the navXUI by selecting the Sketch->Run menu.
If your computer has more than one serial port, you will need to select the appropriate serial port (corresponding to the USB serial port navX-MXP is connected to) from the COM port selection drop-down list in the top-right of the navXUI display.